@P Racingcrew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRITE HERE YOUR "POSTULATION" IN THE TEAM !!!

+7
Titounet
irox
coldfire
clodia
phoenix
flash
TBO
11 posters

Go down

WRITE HERE YOUR "POSTULATION" IN THE TEAM !!! Empty WRITE HERE YOUR "POSTULATION" IN THE TEAM !!!

Post  TBO Sat May 17, 2008 9:03 pm

Example:

Tbo [relax_baby] main language: french ; i can too english and german; and a little bit chinese (that's false but just to make a good example)
TBO
TBO

Back to top Go down

WRITE HERE YOUR "POSTULATION" IN THE TEAM !!! Empty Re: WRITE HERE YOUR "POSTULATION" IN THE TEAM !!!

Post  flash Sat May 17, 2008 9:05 pm

Flash [fla996] main language: french ; i can too a little bit english and german !

flash

Back to top Go down

WRITE HERE YOUR "POSTULATION" IN THE TEAM !!! Empty Re: WRITE HERE YOUR "POSTULATION" IN THE TEAM !!!

Post  phoenix Sat May 17, 2008 9:31 pm

phoenix [ramonbaaske] main language: german but i speak english and latin as well and a bit spanish and chinese Very Happy

greetz phoenix afro

phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  clodia Sat May 17, 2008 11:38 pm

clodia [clodia] main language: german, lil bit french and english

clodia

Back to top Go down

Post  coldfire Sun May 18, 2008 12:00 am

coldfire [coldfire] main language: german ; i'm able to speak english and french pretty well study

greez coldi Cool
coldfire
coldfire

Back to top Go down

Post  irox Sun May 18, 2008 1:43 pm

irox [irox_] main language: german, can speak french and english quite good, want to learn spanish

greets iröx afro
irox
irox

Back to top Go down

Post  Titounet Sun May 18, 2008 7:34 pm

Titounet [Titounator] main language: French, I try to speak correct English

Titounet

http://www.tribalzone.fr

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginsky Mon May 19, 2008 3:08 pm

Ginsky (Ginsky); languages: German (main), Italian, English and a little bit of French. I can listen up to four languages simultaneously! (Don't try this at home...)
Ginsky
Ginsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TBO Mon May 19, 2008 7:44 pm

Yeah the terrible Ginsky is in the place!!!!! Rolling Eyes ............................ cheers
TBO
TBO

Back to top Go down

Post  Famous Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:16 pm

Famous [Famous] main language: german, english not bad and a bit french

Famous

Back to top Go down

Post  calvi Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:16 am

Yoooop all ! Calvi is back Razz

Calvi [calvinus] main language : french, italian and a little english

Someone can give me the acces the see all the forum. Thx

calvi

Back to top Go down

Post  Opeth Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:54 pm

Opeth [rockingamadeus]; Langauges : German(main), Turkish(motherlanguage), English a bit of italian et aussi un peu de francais

Worldrank: 40609
Germany rank: 9474
Love speedmaps hate tech Very Happy

greetz Opeth

Opeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum